· Degree in Law from the University of Lleida, 1990-1996.
· Last year of Bachelor of Law studied at the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3 (France), 1995-1996.
· PhD in New Legislation and Jurisprudence of Catalan Civil Law. Pre-PhD Courses. University of Lleida, Private Law Department, 2004-2006.
· Fifth Congress of Penal Law: Reform of the Criminal Code. University of Salamanca, 1993.
· Course: Autonomous Catalan Law. Problems of Today. School of Legal Practice of the distinguished Bar Association of Lleida, 1997.
· Thirteenth Law Conference: The Draft Law on Civil Procedure. University of Lleida, Private Law Department, 1998.
· Seminar: The new regulation of the Contentious-Administrative Jurisdiction, Law 29/1998. Distinguished Bar Association, Lleida, 1998.
· Specialization course: Intestate and Legitimate Inheritance. University of Lleida, 1999.
· Seminar: The New Civil Procedure Act. Distinguished Bar Association of Lleida. School of Legal Practice, 2000.
· Specialization course: The Civil Liability of the Entrepreneur. University of Lleida. Private Law Department, 2001.
· Specialization course: Legal Intervention in Juvenile Justice. Council of the Bar Association of Catalonia, 2001.
· Conferences on Property Brokerage. Catalan Council of Lawyers, 2001.
· Seminar: Procedural Criteria in Family Law. Catalan Society of Family Lawyers, 2003.
· Course: Domestic Violence, New Legislation. Catalan Council of Lawyers and Distinguished Bar Association of Lleida, 2003.
· Course: Civil Law of the Family. Catalan Council of Lawyers and Distinguished Bar Association of Lleida, 2004.
· Seminar: Family Law. Council of the Distinguished Bar Associations of Catalonia, 2004-2005.
· Conference: The new regulation on inheritance agreements and their impact on family businesses. ESADE, School of Law, 2008.
· Conference: The economic consequences of crises and dissolutions of marriage and partners. ESADE, School of Law, 2009.
· Lawyer specializing in civil and property law, transfer charges; family, inheritance and commercial law; and, concerning the fiscal area, in death duties and tax on property transfers and documented legal acts, 1996-present.
· Advisor to the Open University of Catalonia for the diploma course subject of Business Sciences Introduction to Law (Civil, Commercial, Labour and Administrative Law), 2006-present.
· Officially appointed lawyer in the legal aid scheme for family and civil specialties, 1997-2007.
· Officially appointed lawyer in the legal aid scheme for minors, domestic violence, and prisoner and detainee assistance, 1997-2006.
· Expert in family business, family protocol and business planning.